Wednesday 18 January 2012

Word Brief

This bit of madness was the first time we actually used our wallpapers.
The idea of the wallpaper is that they don't want us to 'be confined to pages', which I thought was complete pretentious shit when I first heard it, but you know what, it didn't half work...
So, evidently, the word I was presented with was 'Force'.
 From 'force', I went off and found inspiration from the depths of my own knowledge and understanding, watching documentaries, and questioning my own thought process.
 Through a series of dark and intriguing thought patterns and paths, I ended up questioning the moral awareness of children, and when they become aware of what they really want... 
After everything, my main question that I came up with was, when do we give up on the dreams we have as children?  When do we become aware of the brutal reality that not everyone can do what they want to do? And who actually achieves their dreams?
I went into London and asked the people that I though were the least likely to have done this...the businessmen.
Bit of a doodle from the train there.

Not gonna lie, I hate this final piece with a passion.  The video is badly edited, and I rushed it.  Going to redo it as a soundbite at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me.