Wednesday 18 January 2012

Character Brief

Ok, this one's going to be brief.. and essentially just photos of the wallpaper and idea development, I threw out my final piece by accident. Oops.  The rest is online, in the form of emails and a dating website.

The idea of this was to create a person, out of variously sourced inspiration, with a starting point of a piece of music... I was given 'Tous le Garcons et les Filles' by Francoise Hardy.
It's French.
If you hadn't figured that out already... get off my blog.


This is the work I did:




Having to create her voice, experiences, personality... it was far more difficult than I expected.
There was more than this, but these were my favourite points.  Just little pointers that are so insignificant but can say so much about a person.

Unfortunately, no final piece to show, but they were a letter from her biological mother that she recieved when she was 17, that turned her whole life around, her email inbox containing contact from an old friend that knew her pre-life changing event, and a dating website profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me.